Friday, January 21, 2011

Please don't hate me, PETA...



Here’s a simple little card I made with the Imaginisce scraps from my Maize Maze layout.  I used a sketch from Sketches in Thyme. 

Speaking of Imaginisce…  Have you seen their newest CHA release, the circus-themed Animal Crackers?  My friends, the line features a koala…with a top hat…  and a bowtie… and a MUSTACHE.  He is so cute he makes me want to bask in the malevolent, animal cruelty-infused spectacle that is the circus just so that I can use this themed line appropriately.  Ringling Brothers is coming to Philadelphia next month, and I just might go.  As I walk by all of the protesters, I might try to defend my choice to attend.  “But you guys!  Did you see that koala?!  He has a mustache!” 


2 comments:

Ann_Ominous said...

Let PeTA hate you! If they get their way nobody will ever see a koala again!!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Love this card, I wish it were fall, Winter is just too cold. Thank you for entering the Tuesday Takes challenge @ Sketches in Thyme.
Hugs
Tanya

Total Pageviews

 

design by suckmylolly.com