Sunday, May 1, 2011

Layout dump

This first layout is for the Friday Fun Day challenge at Lucky Girl Crafts.  I was inspired by Natalie's note holder.  Basically, her cute project inspired me to use a scalloped kraft envelope on my page, which I think looks alot like her note holder. I like how she embellished the actual closure of her enevelope, so I replaced the white string that came with the envelope with green twine and added little heart stickers at the ends to mimic to her stars.

This one is also for the Friday Fun Day challenge at Lucky Girl Crafts.  This time, I was inspired by Jessica's use of paint on her page background.  I actually think her painting is much better than mine, but oh well...  This is also for the polka dot challenge at The Paper Variety and the challenge to scrap your favorite thing about spring at These Are a Few of My Favorite Things.  I fussy cut those cute little rabbits from some K & Company paper.  So vintagey cute! 

This last page is for the Mission to Create challenge.  I used primary colors, journaling blocks, and the "What a Beautiful Mess" picture inspired the way I lined up the letters in my title.  This is also for March's Project 12.

10 comments:

~jan said...

Fabulous layouts, Leslie! :) Love the big polka dots and vintagey bunnies on the layot for our challenge! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

~jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are JUST BEAUTIFUL! I love love love love the colors and loving that PAINT on the second one!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Erica Marshall said...

These are all really great! Thanks for playing with us over at Fave Things!

Jennifer Grace said...

Hello, I found my way here from TPV. Love your layouts, especially the bicycle embellie on the first and the egg paper on the second, great elements that really make the pages pop! x

Hanneke said...

WOW great pages!!! Love the colors!! Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!!

Irini said...

Great take on the challenge for Fave things!!!...love the colours and fussy cutting the bunnies!!

Theresa said...

great layouts. I love the use of the bike sticker on the first one. some of my fav EP papers.
and i think your painting looks fab. great picture on that one. =)

Scrapamum said...

Look at all of those great layouts!!!! Thanks for playing along at These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things!!!

Jenneke said...

Beautiful pages!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Fave THings!

XXXJenneke

Total Pageviews

 

design by suckmylolly.com