Sunday, May 15, 2011

Not your Best angle

Heh heh... I love these pictures of my friend, Paul.  I discovered these while uploading pictures from my camera.  This is for the ACOT-sponsored contest at Page Maps.  It's also for the challenge at These are a Few of My Favorite Things to scrapbook some favorite photos and the challenge at ScrapFit to scrap a guy in your life.  It's also for the Sweet Peach Blog Shoppe "SPRING" challenge.  I used scallops, patterned paper, red, ink, numbers, and green.  Last, this is for the Cosmo Cricket blog challenge to use mini deck papers.  Besides the kraft cardstock, all of the papers that I used are from the Social Club mini deck.  In fact, to make the longer strips of paper, I adhered two mini deck sheets together.  I also used Cosmo cardstock stickers and mini letter stickers. 

11 comments:

Theresa said...

that is a lot of challenges. awesome. i love the papers and fun photos. =)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Girllll ... you are fast and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! I love love love those FUN photos and loveeeeee the banners and misting! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anne Pennington said...

Hey Leslie - I love those funky photos and your banners. Great way to combine a lot of challenges at once!!!!

Anne Pennington said...

... and especially thanks for playing with Fave Things!!!

Debbie said...

Great photos and layout!!! Love the pattern paper and misting and of course the banners!!!! Thanks for playing at Fave Things!!!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

What a fun title for your page! I love the misting and the banners! Great job! Thanks for playing along at ScrapFIT!

Irini said...

Poor guy!!!!!!!LOL
fabulously funny layout!!
thanks for playing with fave Things!

Unknown said...

lol...love the pics and the pp...thanks for playing along on ScrapFit

angie gutshall said...

Great job and funny pictures! Thanks for playing at SPCS!!

Sara Zenger said...

Great pics!!! Your layout came together very well! Thanks for joining us at ScrapFIT!

Scrapamum said...

Love it! Hilarious photos and a great layout!!! Thanks for playing along at These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things.

Total Pageviews

 

design by suckmylolly.com