Monday, May 30, 2011

I can't believe I scrapped FOR-MAN MILLS



This first layout is about a trip I took to FOR-MAN MILLS with my friends.  If you've never been to a FOR-MAN MILLS, I suggest you don't worry over that fact.  But do click on this link so you can hear the funny song.  FOR-MAN MILLS!

Anyway, this is for the May 123 challenge to use fire engine red, a stitched title, and the word "fun."  It's also for the challenge at Scrapbookers Annoymous to create a patterend paper and 3 embellishments with stamps.  I stamped my yellow Bo Bunny paper with a Studio Calico Stamp and my three brown labels were made with a Stampin' Up! stamp.  I also used yellow, pop dotted alphas, and paint splatters for Mission 41 at Mission to Create.  I used sketch 118 from The Scrappiest.  Last, this is for the challenge at Punky Scraps to use twine, a stamp, stitching, paint, and no cardstock. 


I doodled the hell out of this one, and I really love how it turned out!  I doodled borders, my title, and around the circle accents.  This is for the challenge to scrap an important female in your life and include at least 20 words of journaling at Scrap the Girls.  Ha!  That was an easy one for me!  My color combo was inspired by the picture at Lollipop Ladies.  My "5 things I love abot you" theme was inspired by the challenge at My Scraps and More.  I did this for two other challenges, but I didn't finish on time.  MOTHER FRITTER!

14 comments:

LisaM said...

Super cute layout! Love the way you used the twine!
thanks for playing at My Scraps and More!

Lydia said...

Cute layouts! I like your background stars. Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!
Lydia

Anne Pennington said...

Ooooooooo, your layout is soooooo cute. Love it, Leslie! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!

Deb Hickman said...

Such fun LO's. Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous.xxx

misty said...

Mother Fritter?! ...too funny! Both of your layouts are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great take on this challenge.
Thanks for playing along with my challenge at 123 this month

Lea said...

Such fun layouts! Great use of those stamps! And the pictures on the 2nd one are so cute! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

Yara said...

Love, love both layout! Great design! and great use of your stamps! Love the star stamped background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!

sandi said...

Your lo's are so cute, upbeat, and fun looking! Love the mix in both of them. :)

Theresa said...

great way to get all those challenges into one layout. That takes some skills.. =) both are fab and love the star stamp.. and great colors and pictures on the second one. Thanks for stamping and playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)

Texas Cattlewoman said...

ooo...so you have found a spot at My Scraps and More!!! You do know Heather (scrappinAK) made their Design Team! Great layouts as always Leslie!!!

AngC said...

Cute page! Thanks for playing along with 123. :)

Eli said...

Fantastic page! Love all the details!
Eli (SA)
http://scrap-colors.blogspot.com/

Nicolee said...

oooooo luv ur LO and those squiggly white lines on the bckgrnd are so cool! great title..thx for playing along! x

Total Pageviews

 

design by suckmylolly.com